This is the Optional Main Content Body Copy. Please work with your assigned writer to maintain a maximum character count of 500 - 600 words with spaces, or less. This should be a straight-forward copy that pushes the main CTA and alludes to any additional downloads, tips or extras below. Note that your additional modules do not need to be included in that character count. The paragraph style is locked in and was set based on the standards agreed to on the Erickson Living website. We can, however, include bolded text.
Below are three modules for additional types of intro-copy layouts: There are two list modules and a 70/30 copy module with an image blurb. For this layout, list modules are recommended.
Horizontal rules are optional. They can be added between modules.
This is the 70/30 Copy and Image module. This is the Optional Full Width Paragraph that sits above the copy and image blurb. With this copy block, you and your assigned writer can increase your character count to 800 if absolutely necessary. However, we can also support just the copy and image blurb. If that is what you prefer, this paragraph will be removed.
This is the Required Body Copy and Image. If you choose the 70/30 copy and image module, this body copy and the image to the right are required. The Web Team will determine the best way to break up the copy in this block, by paragraph, to align with the included image.
Incentive copy is encouraged with this layout.
This is the Optional Incentive Copy. ex. Scroll down for the benefits of Assisted Living at Ashby Ponds.
- This is the One Column Bulleted List module.
- Work with your copy writer to maintain a bulleted list no longer than 3 bullets long for this particular layout and module.
- If you need to include bullet points above the form, this is the recommended intro layout to use.
- This is the Two Column Bulleted List module. List item icon colors can be changed. Brand colors are preferred unless absolutely necessary.
- List item icons can be changed. Review this site to see your options.
- Work with your assigned copy writer to include anywhere from 4-6 bullets.
- If you need to include more than 3 bullet points above the form, this is the recommended list layout to use.
*This is an optional disclaimer copy block that Web Team will automatically add to a page any time disclaimer content is provided.